Future distribution partners should have extensive knowledge of the related market in their country. They will be expected to distribute the company's product within their territories.
Possible partners might be active in the following fields:
- Locking, parking equipment;
- Trade fairs / stadiums / major events;
- Parking fees / payment service (app-capable);
- Navigation systems / route planning;
- Road operators and traffic planners;
- Traffic control centers;
- or other traffic equipment.
Μορφή Ενδεχόμενης Συνεργασίας
Βιομηχανία (Παραγωγή, Μεταποίηση)
"A German company, established in 2017, is a spin-off from a German company existing on the market since 1924. It has succeeded in its innovation activities with a successful Horizon 2020 SME Instrument grant proposal. The company has developed mobile applications allowing the vehicle detection and the information spread via smartphone.
The developed technology consists of three modules:
1. Parking balancing system, which determines the number of free parking spaces at motorway parking and resting areas. For this purpose, all vehicles are detected and classified at the entrance and exit. The number of incoming and outgoing trucks is calculated with the number of available parking spaces. The current status of the parking space is sent to a central computing unit and can be made available to all traffic users via a smartphone application. Further application possibilities arise from the parking space management for cars.
Free parking spaces are ...