PRAXI Network’s mission is to make Greek enterprises and research organisations more competitive via the linkage between research and industry, the promotion of innovation and entrepreneurship as well as the transnational cooperation.
Its services are extended from information to mediation and advisory support covering the whole spectrum of activities related with innovation, technology transfer, research collaboration and commercial exploitation of research results, such as:
Technology transfer services
With over 25 years’ experience in technology transfer, PRAXI Network:
- provides assistance in the commercial exploitation of research results (pre-assessment, preliminary market research, patent search, etc.)
- assess your technology needs and spot the most suitable technology solutions and partners
- identifies qualified partners abroad for technological, business and research cooperation
- promotes Greek technologies abroad undertaking technology marketing actions (publications, company missions, international exhibitions, matchmaking events)
- provides business information on issues related to market, competition etc.
- advises on intellectual property management, licensing, spin-off creation etc.
Services related to "Horizon 2020"
PRAXI Network, as National Contact Point in Greece for “Horizon 2020”, the EU's largest program for research and innovation, provides guidance, practical information and assistance on all stages of participation in Horizon 2020:
- provides information and advice on upcoming calls that are relevant to specific business and / or area of research
- identifies competent project partners from other countries
- advises on legal, financial and administrative aspects of research proposals and projects
- organizes information events and dedicated workshops and trainings.
Support and innovation management services
PRAXI Network supports organizations abroad to develop innovation and research cooperation related services (training, mentoring) while it undertakes networking initiatives on research policy issues on behalf of international organizations.
At the same time, and on the basis that the effective innovation management increases competitiveness, reduces production costs, increases profitability and ensures sustainable development, PRAXI Network provides specialized services for innovation management through a systematic process, which includes:
- detailed assessment of the innovation capacity of the enterprise
- benchmarking services - comparison with other enterprises of the same sector at national and international level
- identification of area(s) where the enterprise lacks behind
- detailed action plan for improvement based on the above.