Networking is considered as one of the most crucial tools for the enterprises or research/academic organisations, who wish further development. PRAXI Network with its significantly strong network of contacts, can be a useful mediator for those interested in partnerships and collaborations.
PRAXI Network’s team:
- provides liaison services for funding purposes
- promotes Greek technologies abroad undertaking technology marketing actions (publications, company missions, international exhibitions, matchmaking events)
- identifies qualified partners abroad for technological, business and research cooperation.
PRAXI Network has the fundamental obligation to support the capacity building of the Greek enterprises, research and academic organisations in order to foster their further development.
- provides trainings to all interested parties about innovation, technology and intellectual property issues
- educates all interested parties on the assessment of legal, financial and cultural issues on international collaborationsassists on the
- development of soft skills and the organisation of business (experts) groups.
PRAXI Network provides tailor-made consulting services based on the enterprises’ and research/academic organisations’ needs throughout the whole spectrum of the value chain linking research, innovation and commercial exploitation. More particularly, PRAXI Network offers consulting with regards to the:
- identification of the most appropriate call
- preparation of a proposal for funding programmes (writing, revision, pitching)
- technological assessment and innovation management
- Intellectual Property Rights management, licensing, spin-off creation etc.
The streamlining (rationalization) as well as the selection of the right information, are among the most important steps that the enterprises or research/academic organisations use to improve their competitiveness and enrich their presence in their sector of activity.
To fulfill its informational role, PRAXI Network:
- provides information and advice on upcoming calls of the European framework programmes, such as Horizon Europe, of other European, national or third party calls as well as of private funding sources
- advises on legal, financial and administrative aspects of research proposals and projects
- provides information for the identification of qualified partners abroad for technological, business and research cooperation
- organises information events and dedicated workshops and trainings.